Integrate a compliant euro stablecoin on any blockchain
Learn more about an integration
Customisability to suit your needs
EUROe is highly customisable to fit your needs
- Bridged supply through a contract on Ethereum L1
- Free to integrate across exchanges, dApps, and more
- No core EUROe features
- "Do-it-yourself" implementation
- Get started today
- Mint & redeem EUROe with fiat euros
- Freely integratable across the ecosystem
- KYB required only for mint & redemption
- Core EUROe features, including cross-chain bridge
- Quick implementation time*
- Fully customisable issuance & redemption
- Support for allowlist-based access controls
- Smart contract level customisability
- Support for privacy blockchains**
- Optionality for white-labelling
* Subject to key vendor availability
** With viewing keys or similar mechanisms
Available on multiple environments
Support for a range of VMsEUROe is available out of the box for Ethereum and Solana virtual machines. We offer custom implementations for other blockchain VMs.
Private blockchain supportEUROe can be made available on private blockchains subject to terms.
Do-it-yourself to support any blockchainBridged EUROe (EUROe.b) can be made available on any blockchain. Learn more
Streamlined integration process
Standard implementation can take as little as six weeks.
1. Initial meeting
Discuss stablecoin requirements and specify the implementation model.
2. Blockchain capability specification1 week
Membrane Finance reviews blockchain specifications and confirms whether EUROe can be deployed.
3. Commercial agreement
Both parties agree on the commercial details of the integration.
4. Compliance review2 weeks
Membrane Finance reviews the compliance specifications specific to the blockchain and establishes policies.
5. Technical implementation3 weeks
Membrane Finance delivers the implementation, including a testnet implementation. Custom implementations take considerably longer, with internal and external audits required on all new system components.
Looking to add a Bridged EUROe implementation?
Visit the EUROe Developer Portal to learn more.
Interested in a standard or custom implementation?
Please fill in the form and a representative will contact you.